- Custom Website Design
- Website Development
- e-Commerce Solutions
- Website Content Writing
- Website & Email Hosting
- Online Survey Software
- Management Software (CRM/ERP)
- Custom Software Development
- Software Integration
Marketing & Consulting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Logo Design & Branding
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Campaigns
- Training, Testing & Audits
Business Website Solutions
- Business IT Web Solutions
- Website Content Management
- Blog Website Software q-Blog
- eCommerce Software Solutions
- Real Estate Website Solutions
Quality Web Design
eCommerce & B2B Solutions
Online Marketing Services
Business website solutions
- Real Estate Website Solutions
- Management & Marketing Solutions
- Business Software Solutions
- Custom CMS, ERP & CRM Web Apps
Consulting, Training & Audit
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – What is the big deal?
- Organic search engine optimization has higher ROI than any other form of marketing and advertising
- Increases presence on the Internet and brings targeted visitors to your website
- It makes all the difference in who is getting the internet leads and sales - is it you or your competitors?
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is time and expertise demanding process. The basic principle is to modify your website and its content so it is easier for search engines to crawl and index your website. The three primary areas of SEO are that need special attention are: design / content, technologies / specifications, and quality standards.
Design and content basic guidelines require to have a site with a clear hierarchy and text links. Every webpage should be reachable from at least one static text link. Webpage should include the words that your customers are using as keywords when searching on the Internet for goods and services related to your core business.
Following quality standards means to make websites primarily user friendly, not only search engine friendly - placing the same content that is visible for search engines to be displayed for website visitors.
Compliance with quality standards and search engine guidelines will always increase the quality of your website, and improve the volume of website visitors. No website visitors = no leads and no sales from the Internet.
There are also some deceitful ways to increase your website ranking:
- Cloaking: presenting a different content to search engines than to your website users
- Hidden text and links: Web owner ads texts or links that are not visible on the website. Common tricks are: use white text on a white background, scale the font size to 0, hiding text behind an image or using CSS to cover text. This will bring visitors to your site, but them they will never find the information that they were looking for.
- Doorway pages: are typically large sets of poor-quality pages with no useful content where each page is optimized for a specific keyword or phrase. In many cases, doorway pages are written to rank for a particular phrase and then funnel users to a single destination – typically some homepage.
U.S. Global Business IT does not use these deceiving techniques to increase websites ranking. Besides causing daily a large amount of frustration to all internet users who are looking for useful information, search engines can penalize your website for such techniques. USGBIT recommends to use only honest and professional SEO methods to improve the quality and ranking of your website in search engines. These proper SEO techniques will eventually improve the position of your website, increase the number of your visitors, and will create a pleasant and memorable experience for your customers.
USGBIT automatically follows all guidelines and makes our small business website solutions SEO friendly throughout the whole website design and development process. All of ready-made small business website solutions by USGBIT, such as website content management software q-Redactor or ecommerce software solution q-Shop are search engine optimized and generate a high quality code which provides the best start for any search engine optimization campaign.
If you want your website to show up on the first pages the top of search engine results start with selecting a reputable web design and SEO company. Contact USGBIT for a free consultation and free cost estimate. Our SEO experts are on of the best in business. Depends on your needs, budget, and our availability, sometimes USGBIT outsources certain tedious portions of SEO services to experienced SEO freelancers or external partners.
Fields tagged with asterisk (*) are mandatory and your information is solely used to establish a communication between you and us. We do not share your contact details with any third parties.